Cubot X17 “Experience Premium Smartphone at Cheap Price”
This might be the first time to hear the word Cubot, this is a Chinese device manufacturer company who is aiming for a big blow in the Smartphone competition.
It seems that there X17 will hit the mark, a device that offers a premium device feature compared to other similar price range in the market, at a price tag of $170 or £130.
The device has been receiving positive impression from the mobile market. The device comes with a bronzed textured finish. So in the package you will get USB cable, device adaptor, SIM tray, cover protector, a spare protector and cleaning wipes for the Smartphone.
Cubot X17 runs 1.3 GHz quad-core at a 64 bit device processor by Mediatek and 3 gigabytes of device RAM. 16 gigabytes of device storage that you can expand with the use of microSD, 5.0 inches screen at 1920×1080 resolution, 4G support both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, it has no NFC, and runs Android Lollipop. 16 Megapixel rear camera with flash and 8 Megapixel front camera.
X17 has dual SIM support. The two SIM slots are totally different in sizes so owners have the option to make use of the MicroSIM or the NanoSIM. The X17 is powered by 2500mAh non removable device battery.
You may also like
- Cubot X17 “Experience Premium Smartphone at Cheap Price”
- LG’s G5 Now Open For Pre-order in United Kingdom At £529
- Qualcomm facing $1billion fine or ban in China over trues issues
- First explosion of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in the US causes burns to the user
- Asus Pegasus 2 Plus
- Meizu has a new smartphone for 8th December (Monday) event