Cubot X18 Plus May Come With 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM
Only a few days after the specifications for the Cubot’s upcoming X18 smartphone surfaced online, new information has surfaced regarding what to expect on the X18 Plus device.
Recall that the lower end was reported to come possibly running on a 2GB or 3GB RAM but for the high-end variant, the Cubolt X18 Plus, the device has been rumored to be expected to launch packing a whopping RAM of 4GB.
Under the hood and paired with the 4GB of RAM is the 64GB onboard storage memory which has been rumored to possible feature support for memory expansion using the microSD card.
The Cubolt X18 Plus will possibly come packing a 6-inch display as against the smaller display of 5.7-inch which will be mounted on the X18.
The X18 Plus is also expected to come packing similar aspect ratio of 18:9 as found on the LG G6 device.
Rumors however reveal that both devices, the Cubolt X18 Plus and Cubolt X18 will come packing the same processor under the hood and possibly the same camera configurations on the front and rear panel.
You may also like
- Cubot X18 Goes on Pre-sale
- Cubot X18 Plus May Come With 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM
- Sony Xperia XZ (2017) allegedly leaks on the internet, shows off front panel
- Micromax Canvas Infinity Series Smartphones To Launch August 22
- LG Gentle
- Android 4.3.1 update surprisingly rolling out for Nexus 7 (2013)
- Intex Aqua Y2+