Curvey LG G Flex2 gets a price tag of €599 in Europe
LG’s latest flexible screen smartphone has gone on pre-order through Amazon Germany. The curved smartphone was listed on Amazon.de for €599. However, a shipping date hasn’t been set so there’s no guarantee you are getting what you paid for, at least for now.
Judging by these standards, the LG G Flex2 is far more cheaper than last year’s LG G Flex which retailed at close to $1000 (about 850 euros) even as availability for the latter was confined to LG’s home country of South Korea and a few other markets later on.
The LG G Flex2 was announced at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas sporting a 5.5-inch 1080p curved display, a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel camera and a non-removable Li-Po 3000mAh battery.
You may also like
- Curvey LG G Flex2 gets a price tag of €599 in Europe
- Vodafone launches LG G Flex2 in the UK, shipping begins mid March
- We don’t want to buy BlackBerry, we only seek partnership: Samsung
- Leak Render Images of Prototype HTC 10
- Facebook Causing Serious Problem Both iPhone and Android Platforms
- Apple iPhone crosses half billion in sales
- HTC 10 Now Available At Sprint Starting May 13