Design Information of the Google Pixel 2 surfaces ahead of launch
Ahead of the official launch of the Google Pixel 2 smartphones, there have been several controversies regarding what to expect on the device regarding its design.
Latest information regarding the upcoming Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL has however suggested that both devices may be packing top of the line specs but may not be changing design compared to the earlier versions.
The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are both expected to feature the latest Android 8.0 ‘Oreo’ IS.
The smartphone which is expected to launch in October will according to a report by Ars Technica come with nothing new on the design front.
However the information is yet to be confirmed as there is still time for press renders of the smartphone to surface online giving a pretty idea of what to expect.
Rumors however indicate that Google may be planning on packing an improved Qualcomm processor, the Snapdragon 836, under the hood of both device.
You may also like
- Design Information of the Google Pixel 2 surfaces ahead of launch
- Design Information of The Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro Surfaces
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design
- Soon-to-be announced Vkworld S8 will feature full-screen design, largest battery yet
- LG teases its next flagship – LG G6 – to dump modular design and carry big screen