Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S5 (G9009D) launched in China
China has again gotten their own special treatment of getting flagship phones with dual-SIM functionality for the people’s republic.
Samsung Galaxy S5 G9009D, besides having dual-SIM support, has the same specs on the normal Galaxy S5. So, a 5.1″ 1080p display, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16MP camera unit and 2800mAh battery is what you get.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 G9009D was made to support China Telecom on their GSM and CDMA2000 bands so it won’t functional on any other network in the world.
The phone is priced at CNY5299 ($850) in China and will launch on April 11, the official launch date of the Samsung Galaxy s5.
You may also like
- Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S5 G9009D (Duos) goes on sale worldwide
- Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S5 (G9009D) launched in China
- Samsung has dual-SIM Galaxy A5 in tow for China
- Samsung quitely releases Galaxy S3 Neo in India with dual-SIM support
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 unveiled with 5.25″ screen and dual-SIM variant