Durable Smartphone Great For Kids Alcatel GO Play
Months after its first show of, Alcatel made its official budget smartphone that is dust and water resistant.
Introducing Alcatel Go Play already on your favorite Smartphone shelves in United States, we managed to unboxed one unit of the Smartphone and been using it since then. And now finally we are ready to express our personal experience with the device that has a price tag of $200 which seems not that worth to buy with your money due to its durability.
In terms of the device design and its aesthetics, Go Play as Alcatel’s budget smartphone seems not that remarkable, not just that it has any sense of appeal at all. Overall the device seems to be a bunch of chunky plastic covered phone; at first hand you will think it is solid and has cool looking cover pattern on back made of rounded squares of different sizes all over.
GO has IP67 mobile certification, essentially means protected against daily contact with dust and even moisture. Sadly, unlike some elegant solutions, Alcatel still on its old plastic flaps, the 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB and SIM SD card slots are protected with a plastic flaps which may feel like they will come off if you managed to pull it too hard.
You may also like
- Durable Smartphone Great For Kids Alcatel GO Play
- LG V20 launches with audio strength, better camera and a durable build
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 is thinner, lighter and even more durable
- Youtubers subject the all-new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to stress tests.
- Uhans A101 of android build to be modeled after Nokia 1100