Easy, quicker, guide on installing Windows XP on your computer
As we all know that during the formatting of a computer with Windows XP, the file copying takes about 40 minutes to complete.
Here is an easy guide to help you spend less time installing Windows XP on your computer. This will come in handy when you are formatting a lot of PCs.
INSTALLING WINDOW XP IN 10 MINUTES
STEP1 : After the Copy Part is Over … System is Rebooted as we all know In general Formatting Procedure…
Now After Reboot, an image will appear….
STE P 2: Now As This Image APPEARS You Have to Press “Shift F10” . This will open the command prompt… Now type taskmgr in it. This will open the Task manager .
STE P 3 : After the task manager opens, goto Processes. Locate “Setup.exe” process and right click on it. Set the Priority to Highest.
STE P 4: That’s it. Watch the setup complete in no time. This will take an average of 9 minutes depending on your system configuration.
That’s it folks…
So next time you format your PC take time to save more of your time.
You may also like
- Easy, quicker, guide on installing Windows XP on your computer
- Windows Phone 8.1 is now available to Nokia Lumia devices
- Lenovo outs two more smartphones at the IFA: Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Launches
- Xiaomi Mi 4c explodes in the back pocket of user, causes considerable burns
- Nokia workers protest sale of company to Microsoft
- Specs and press shots of Moto E (2015) inadvertently outed by BestBuy