Elephone announces the Elephone Vowney at low price for high specs
Elephone, the Asian smartphone maker, is in the market again and this time it is for no other reason than to introduce a new smartphone to their already impressive Elephone line-up. Although this new device has a rather cheesy name having been called the Elephone Vowney but at its price, it packs some pretty amazing specs.
The device, coming at a rather low price of $299.99 comes with a 5.5 inch of screen and 1440 x 2560 pixels. Under the hood comes the latest pack of MediaTek’s processors – the Helio X10 and also a 64 bit CPU with 8 cores which runs on 4GB of RAM. Internal storage memory stays at 32GB with the option to expand further should the need arise.
The device arrives with technology that supports the dual SIM and has a camera coupling of the rear to the front which are respectively the 21MP camera and 8MP selfie shooter.
The device would run the Android Lollipop 5.0 out of the box and have a battery that is as strong as 4000mAh.
You may also like
- Elephone announces the Elephone Vowney at low price for high specs
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- Karbonn Quattro L52 Quick Look
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 now rolling out to Mi 4, Mi 3, Redmi 2, Redmi Note and Redmi 1S
- LG G5 Needs Great Software In Order To Conquer Snmartphone Market
- Doogee Discovery DG500C