Exotic LG G Watch Urbane smartwatch costs 29,990 Indian rupees ($472)
The LG G Watch Urbane was unveiled back in February but started rolling out to international markets just a few weeks ago. The smartwatch has just hit the shelves in India at a hair-raising INR 29,990 price which translates to about US $472, using the current exchange rates.
If you live in India, you can order the G Watch Urbane watch from Amazon, with Free Delivery available for the product. Other markets are expected to join the fanfare soon, so kindly stay tuned as we bring you updates on the important ones.
Key features of the LG G Watch Urbane
- Compatible with Android 4.3 or higher
- Leave your phone behind (Wi-Fi connectivity)
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology with automatic sync makes it easy to pair the watch with your enable device
- Mobile notifications keep you aware of important events
- An alarm helps you stay on schedule
- 4GB internal memory provides plenty of storage space to accommodate your apps and other data
- The Snapdragon 400 quad core 1.2GHz works smoothly with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of storage ensuring rapid processing and reliable performance
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Exotic LG G Watch Urbane smartwatch costs 29,990 Indian rupees ($472)
- China’s Doogee all set to join the smartwatch fray with ‘Keeper’
- Xiaomi’s Mi Band 2, Max And MI UI 8 To Be Launch On May 10
- Preview: Google Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 KitKat are here, what next?
- Micromax Unite A092
- Nokia Lumia 620
- Xiaomi goes all out, overclocks everything on the Mi 5 Extreme