Exposed: See the sick reason why Apple Watch was made
It’s Sunday and we know folks are getting ready for the rushy schedule of Monday. While you are it, I think we just discovered why the Apple Watch was made, thanks to this short but rather detailing sketch by The Joy Of Tech. Enjoy:
Since you’ve learnt the secret reason why Apple Watch was made, do you see yourself getting one for yourself or for a loved one?
On a more serious note, the Apple Watch was announced late last year and later released some time this month. The base model of the smartwatch starts at $350 while a limited edition Apple Watch will easily swap for an arm an a foot at $17,000.
You may also like
- Exposed: See the sick reason why Apple Watch was made
- Apple sold over 60 million iPhones between January and March 2015
- HTC Rolls Out Improved Functionality To The HTC U11 Smartphone
- Samsung starts pushing out update to Galaxy A5 (2016) in Europe
- Even Nokia S40 (JAVA) feature phones will be killed
- Jailbreaak iOS 9.2 Or 9.3 Will Not Be Release On Public
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168