First-gen Samsung Galaxy A5 gets Marshmallow update
As we eagerly expect the launch of the latest Android version to rule the market – the Android Nougat 7.0 – Samsung is also making sure that they have their house tidy before preparing for this one by rolling out new updates to one of their other devices so that users can feel the smoothness of the Marshmallow too.
Reportedly, the South Korean OEM have started to roll out updates to the users of first generation Samsung Galaxy A5 and it is currently going to European and South African users, taking their device’s software build to Marshmallow 6.0.1
Normally, you should be expecting the usual Marshmallow goody bag which brings Doze, flexible app permissions and Google Now on Tap into play and asides this, you also get the security patch for July.
Being an OTA update, it could take a while to see the notification but you could just speed things up and go to Settings for yours.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- First-gen Samsung Galaxy A5 gets Marshmallow update
- Samsung Galaxy J7 spotted running on Android Nougat OS, update push soon
- Samsung seeks to become world power in chip industry with $14.7 billion investment
- [Infographic] Samsung compares earlier Galaxy Notes with the new Note 4
- Apple Watch demand takes sharp fall after heroic welcome?