First live pictures of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 surface
Much has been heard of Samsung’s phablet flagship which is expected to debut this September at the IFA but the device has been hardly seen until now, welcome the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in visuals.
Pictures sent in this morning via insider sources shows a much mature looking phablet with stereo speakers underneath. From the pictures, you can see both a microUSB 2.0 and and microSD 3.0 ports embedded under the device.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is not lacking a stylus pen which has been the modus operandi of the Note series. The shape of the smartphone is more rectangular than the Note 3 which is more rounded at the corners.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is expected to be announced on September 3 with a 5.7″ display, 3GB of RAM and two iterations with either a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset or Samsung’s home-brewed 64-bit Exynos 5433 processor.
Another leak sent in this morning shows a render of the Galaxy Note 4’s packaging box and the picture looks similar to the above goes a lot to confirm the credibility of the above pictures.
You may also like
- First live pictures of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 surface
- HTC One mini 2 leaks out first live pictures
- First Huawei Mate 10 Teaser Video Surfaces Online
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro and C7 Pro pre-registrations could go live on 16th January
- Live images of the Google Pixel and Pixel XL leaks via Canadian carriers