First Look: Sony Xperia XZ1’s Press Renders Leak
Ahead of the official launch of the Sony Xperia XZ1 smartphone which has been much talked about especially after the tech company confirmed the device will officially be unveiled in some days, press renders of the device has surfaced online leaving almost nothing to the imagination in terms of the design and structure.
Recall that the possible specs on the device had leaked some days ago and is left to be confirmed during its official unveiling.
The Sony Xperia XZ1 will be officially unveiled at the IFA 2017 event which is expected to witness the release of several more smartphones including the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact.
At the IFA 2017 event which will hold in Berlin, Sony will be expected to reveal the device which according to latest press renders will not be too different from the Xperia XZ Premium.
The XZ1 will pack just one camera on the rear panel and a dedicated button for camera on the right side. The front panel also witnesses a fair bezel design below and above the screen.
The device is suggestively made from metal and more information will be known in the coming week following its official release.
You may also like
- First Look: Sony Xperia XZ1’s Press Renders Leak
- iPhone 7 Plus confirmed by GeekBench to carry 3GB of RAM
- Xiaomi Mi 3 discontinued, 40k Redmi 1s smartphones come to India
- Huawei P9 Gets Live Photo Feature Update
- Sprint joins list of US carriers to offer the LG V20 for sale
- Sony rolls out July security update to the Xperia M4 Aqua