Galaxy J7 Prime enters the Philippines, goes live for preorders
In the midst of the kind of problem that the Galaxy Note 7 has created and the media attention that the device alone has managed to garner up in the last couple of weeks, Samsung is going about ever other thing with a business as usual attitude as they have launched one of the nicest devices in their midrange line-up to another market today.
Specifically the Galaxy J7 Prime, this one which has already been to areas such as Vietnam and India has been made available to those in the Philippines also and for pre-orders in the region, this has already gone live.
Announcing this new detail via a tweet on their official account in the region, the Galaxy J7 Prime would come out of the box running on an octa core CPU which is well and able to reach a clock speed of 1.6GHz.
Under the 5.5 inches of screen is an internal storage space of 32GBand a pretty 3GB RAM, drawing power form the 3300mAh battery. As regards camera, your needs would be well taken care of with the 13MP unit paired to a front shooter of 8MP
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime starts getting new update, brings on board the latest security patch
- Samsung Galaxy J7(2017) pops up on benchmarks again, outs specs
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passes through FCC, reveals some key specs
- T-Mobile starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J7