Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge units gets updates in India, packs Dec. security patch
Samsung seems not to have ended what we are tagging their season of updates as they have started to push out another piece of software to their Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge units. After the ill fate that the Galaxy Note 7 suffered, they have shifted most of their attention to this set of flagships and have been updating it accordingly in the course of the past few months.
Rolling out in India, the new update brings alongside with it the security patch for the month of December and as well, some bug fixes with performance improvements.
For the update, which comes in at a size of 270MB, there is no news on whether or not there is any other thing involved in the package and this is coming a week after the same unit of Samsung mobiles started to get this same update in Australia. For the update in India, it is an OTA package like any other and if you are feeling impatient, you could just head over to settings and manually request the update.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung commences roll-out of February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships in India
- T-Mobile offering both Galaxy S7 flagships and LG V20 at just $350
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Samsung rolls out the February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships