Gionee’s Marathon M5 Plus Features Big Battery Power
Launched December last year, Gionee M5 Plus had only sole purpose, to be the sole successor of Marathon 5. The older version of M5 has 6,020 mAh battery power and has a narrow factor in terms of device weight.
During its official launch, certain features were cut down added wit new upgrades in hardware and software.
Unfortunately, many device features has changed since its last device launch in the mobile market last year. The company introduced brand new mobile chip-sets and other device components in order to catch up market, before we forgot the device energy efficiency was also upgraded.
Let us take Redmi Note 3 from Xiaomi as our example, pack with Snapdragon like what most flagship device during the 2015 generation.
We are not fans with the original version of Gionee M5’s mobile design that obviously look chubby, some say it’s the best design and it’s kind of heavy when you carry it. Well, Gionee on the recent year has improved its mobile design with much more slimmer and much bigger screen display of up to 6 inches.
You may also like
- Gionee’s Marathon M5 Plus Features Big Battery Power
- Gionee’s Elife E8 and Marathon M5 officially announced – flagship smartphones worth checking out
- How to reduce Google Maps’ effect on your battery
- iOS 8.3 is finally released, now seeding to users
- Nokia end updates for Symbian and Meego apps
- LG G3 Beat is headed for China Mobile, specs in tow
- Samsung hints at ditching flat screens on future Galaxy S models