Google takes Android One to the United Kingdom and Europe via Karbonn Sparkle V
Google’s Android One program was a vision imagined to bring smartphones to “the next billion”, according to Android Chief, Sundar Pichai. Well, the program has now moved to achieve it’s European dream after it was launched back in September, thanks to Karbonn’s Sparkle V — one of the Android One smartphone released under the program in India.
Amazon UK is currently offering the Sparkle V for £129.99 without contract shackles but if you can wait a bit more till tomorrow (Black Friday) you can get the product at just £99.99. If you can recall, Karbonn, earlier this year released a £26 smartphone in the United Kingdom.
Karbonn Sparkle V key specifications are as follows:
- 4.5-inch 480 x 854 pixels touchscreen
- 5-megapixel rear, 2MP front facer
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- Expandable storage (4GB in-built)
- 1700mAh user-removable battery
The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS but will likely get updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop before the end of the year. The best part of it is that the product can be ordered from Amazon.co.uk and will be delivered in any European country.
You may also like
- Google takes Android One to the United Kingdom and Europe via Karbonn Sparkle V
- Google takes a quick jab at Apple during during Android L unveiling
- LG Google Nexus 4 takes a $100 price cut
- uBreakiFix offers repair services to the Google Pixels in US and Canada
- Canadian carrier, Rogers, slips up on Google Pixels’ availability before launch