Here are the first pictures of “the perfect smartphone”
OnePlus One is billed to be announced on April 23rd to achieve the mission of “the perfect smartphone”, as CEO Pete Lau said it will be.
Now we have some renders of the smartphone which appears cool, cool enough to get us closer to the temptation of using the p word again.
The dimensions of the phone as we saw in the photos were put at 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9mm while it tips the scale at 160 grams.
Other confirmed specs we have about the OnePlus One is a 5.5-inch FHD display, 3GB of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 13MP camera and 3100mAh of battery juice.
The One will have a variety of hot-swappable back covers to choose from, thanks to the Motorola Moto G for that idea.
You may also like
- Google Pixel 2 Smartphone Leaks Online, Here Are The Specs
- Samsung’s 18.4″ tablet its not foldable but here are talking points on the Samsung Galaxy View
- Here are Samsung Galaxy S6’s earphones
- Google Nexus X (Nexus 6) is made by Motorola, here are pics
- Here are the top 3 Apple iPhone 6 jabs from competitors