Here is the Samsung Z rocking it’s Tizen OS in a gold body
Recently, Samsung introduced a smartphone running on Tizen OS. The smartphone was seen as Samsung’s baby steps in trying to step out of Android’s and Google’s shadows.
We weren’t told that the Tizen-OS rocking Samsung Z will have a gold-colored edition. But here is it popping out of the wild.
The pictures were said to be taken at an event put together by Samsung and Intel (both are co-owners of Tizen) in Russia. The event was tagged as Tizen Developer Summit and was held in an address in Moscow, the capital of Russia.
After a postponed launch, Samsung Z will hit the market soon and Samsung is expecting a heavy turnout of customers for it’s new, entirely new concept.
The Samsung Z is easily a smartphone anyone could desire as it features a 4.8 inch HD display, quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset 1.5GB of RAM, an 8MP/2MP camera duo, NFC, LTE and fingerprint and heart rate sensors.
You may also like
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- Internal sources say there is no Mate 9 launch in sight at IFA
- Here is a list of countries where the Galaxy Note Edge will land
- Here is an official selfie teasing the Nokia Lumia 730 “selfie phone”
- Xiaomi MIUI 6 looks good but there is too much Apple inside