Here’s the first iPhone 6+ running on Android 4.4 KitKat
Hey there, don’t let the title deceive you. Apple did not and is not ready to make a phone that runs on Android so get your excitement together and read carefully (lol).
India’s Spice Mobiles has joined the growing number of phone makers who have copied the iPhone 6 unique design. Last time, we heard of the Lenovo Sisley which was made in the identical footprint of the Apple iPhone 6.
Welcome the Spice Mi-549. This phone has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, features a 1.3GHz quad-core processor by MediaTek and looks exactly like the Apple iPhone 6 Plus. Whats more to it is that the former is 6 times or more cheaper than the one with Apple logo.
The Mi-549 is powered by a gig of RAM and has dual SIM supports as well as a memory card storage expansion slot which the iPhone 6 Plus is void of. The Spice smartphone rocks an 8-megapixel rear camera at the back as well as a 2MP front-facing camera.
A 2200mAh battery is what lights up the Spice Mi-549 and such battery capacity is obviously tiny for the demands of a 5.5″ display. For all that discomfort, Spice won’t charge you much as the phone maker has listed the Mi-549 at a price of Rs. 7999 per unit at it’s e-commence portal.
You may also like
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update
- Google Pixel 2 Smartphone Leaks Online, Here Are The Specs
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- HMD clears the air, says there’s no White Nokia 6 anywhere
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch