Hold up Xiaomi, Nokia XLs are selling like water in China
While Xiaomi is killing it in India, Microsoft has stolen into their backyard to offload a massive load of Nokia Android stock.
The Nokia XL as reported by an official statement from a Microsoft/Nokia retailer in the Asian country, has sold over half a million copies in China during a hardcore sales promotion that lasted 5 days.
Between August 8 and August 12, 574,000 units of the Android-powered XL were sold via JD.com, China’s biggest mobile gaming and social media company that also deals in products sales online.
The Nokia XL comes with a 5-inch display with 480 x 800 pixels depth. There’s a 1GHz Snapdragon S4 Play chipset, 0.7GB of RAM, 5MP camera and a 2000mAh battery. The phone is also available in a 4G reincarnation.
You may also like
- Hold up Google Glass; Samsung’s Tizen powered Gear Blink will debut next year
- Hold up Xiaomi, Nokia XLs are selling like water in China
- Japanese Start-up Is Selling Human-like Phone Holder That Makes You Feel Less Lonely
- Samsung’s upcoming Tablet confirmed to run Bixby, new name unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) Nougat Update Confirmed