How to borrow airtime or credit from MTN
The mobile telecommunication Giant, MTN has just introduced a very nice feature which allows you borrow airtime from the carrier, and payback later. Last year Airtel also introduced this offer which their subscribers are currently enjoying.
With MTN also introducing this offer, you can now borrow credit whenever you need to make urgent calls or send text messages or even browse the Internet and you are low on airtime.
The service is available to prepaid customers that have between 0-12 Naira on their account balance, and meet an unspecified including tenure on the network, and recharge frequency.
How TO Borrow Credit/airtime from MTN
- Use the display menu to check if you are eligible.
- This service attracts 5-10% charge which means if you borrow N100 you will be given N90 while Mtn deducts the 5-10% and when you recharge, N100 will be deducted from your account.
Note: The borrowed airtime can be used on any billable activity on the network regardless of whether it is voice, data or a Value Added Service.
You may also like
- Safari Browser On iOs And Mac Crashing For Many Users, Here’s How To Fix
- How to win a Xiaomi Mi 2 Pro right now
- T-Mobile iPhone: How to fix “blue screen of death” and random restarts
- How to stop Facebook from sending notification messages to my E-mail
- How to Download GTBank Mobile Application in 6 Steps | GTBank Mobile Banking