How to download BBM on Android or iPhone
Suren you must have heard that Blackberry Messenger is now on Android and iOS and you can now ping on your Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, HTC, Xiaomi, Oppo, Spice, Gionee, Xolo ,Tecno or LG Android phones.
How To Install Blackberry Messenger On My Android Device
To install BBM on your Android phone or tablet your device has to be running android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or higher.Just visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm&hl=en with your Android device, follow the installation guide and install the BBM app just like any other Android app.
To Install BBM on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, visit https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/bbm/id690046600?mt=8 on your iOS device. Supported iOS devices include all iPhones, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.
And that kids, is how to install BBM on your Android or iOS device.
You may also like
- Safari Browser On iOs And Mac Crashing For Many Users, Here’s How To Fix
- How to win a Xiaomi Mi 2 Pro right now
- T-Mobile iPhone: How to fix “blue screen of death” and random restarts
- How to stop Facebook from sending notification messages to my E-mail
- How to Download GTBank Mobile Application in 6 Steps | GTBank Mobile Banking