HTC Desire 620 goes official — ships with either Snapdragon or MediaTek chip
The unreleased HTC smartphone which we discussed here earlier this week, the Desire 620, has been officially announced. The device comes in two variants — one is a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592-powered HTC Desire 620G while the normal Desire 620 comes with a 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and offers LTE support.
For other specifications, the smartphone comes with a 5-inch HD screen, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable storage, a 2100mAh battery and Android 4.4 KitKat mobile operating system with HTC’s Sense 6.0 UI on top. The phone is armed with a 5MP selfie camera as well as an 8MP shooter and a LED flash at the back.
Both models are dual SIM-compliant but the Desire 620 goes on sale on December 1 in Taiwan for 6,990 TWD ($225) while the Desire 620G will arrive cheaper in mid December for 4,990 TWD ($160).
You may also like
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- DailySteals offering the HTC Desire 826 for a massive $100 off
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks
- HTC Desire 10 to have two variants – the Pro and Lifestyle