HTC One A9 now selling on AT&T and Sprint carriers
The HTC One A9 device has been in the news right before its launch at all and its for both the right and wrong reasons every time. Now though, the device is now in the news again and we’re happy to announce to you that its for the right reasons. Your iPhone 6-like HTC Android smartphone is now coming to the AT&T and Sprint carriers and interested users who are fans of these carriers now have a chance at owning one with their favorite carriers.
The availability of this is today (Friday) and you can go on to start your purchases which would be going for a price of $500 but if you would be interested in the unlocked version, you can head over to HTC’s website to pick up one which would keep selling at a price of $400 till Saturday, 7th November.
Picking up an unlocked version of the device from HTC’s official website offers you some freebies such as the HTC’s Uh Oh protection which covers you for 12 months from the time of purchase for issues such as a cracked screen or damage due to water and other fluids.
The device comes in a different four colors of gold, gray, burgundy and silver but it is not yet clear if AT&T and Sprint offers the device on all four colors likewise.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9