HTC One comes in gold, thanks to Gold Genie
We have seen the iPhone 5 and Samsung’s Galaxy S4 all go up in gold — real gold — coating while costing arms and legs, though many people in the higher class wouldn’t mind spending that much for buying a normal phone coated in gold.
The wish has now been granted to HTC One lovers who wouldn’t like holding a normal-costing HTC One, thanks to Gold Genie, a China-based company that deals in gold gadgets.
HTC One “gold” is a genuine HTC product with the addition of 24-carat gold on the outer layer of its design. The 32 GB variant of the special-edition will cost you £1,895 (about USD$3,015), while the platinum version can be all yours for a price tag of £2,095 (about USD$3,332). Lastly, the rose gold edition is priced at £1,995 (about USD$3,173).\
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9