HTC One M8 Ace gets pictured, specs inside
It’s no longer news that HTC is chasing Samsung on the plastic side of things with the HTC One M8 Ace which is set to be introduced soon.
Though the body of the One M8 Ace is covered is covered in plastic, but from the look of things, the device looks just as premium as the aluminum-clad HTC One (M8) which was released earlier this year.
Specs for the HTC One M8 Ace according to our sources will include a 5-inch screen with Full HD (10280 x 1920 pixels) resolution.
The phone will not bear a dual ultrapixel camera at the back like the One (M8), instead we are told it’s having a regular 13-megapixel rear camera and then a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
The HTC One M8 Ace will be powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of storage with microSD card support, and then a 2600 mAh battery.
The smartphone will be running on Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 user interface on top. It has already gone for approval on the Chinese approval agency’s (TEENA) website and if rumors are to be believed, the One M8 Ace will break cover on June 3.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9