HTC one M9 official press shots leaked alongside specs
Here we are. Taiwanese smartphone gaint, HTC, will unveil the company’s flagship device for 2015 on March 1 and a week before the D day, we are getting official press renders of the upcoming handset.
Thanks to our sources in Germany, we are getting to know that the HTC One M9 will be void of an additional “3D” camera at the back and these images seem to align with what Spigen posted on Amazon a couple of days ago.
Meanwhile, the specs match what earlier reports carry — 5-inch 1080p display, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 810 chipset, 2900mAh battery, 20-megapixel camera at the back, 4MP UltraPixel camera at the front and a dual tone LED flash for the main camera. The device is said to weigh 157.5 grams while the thickness is expected to be 9.6 mm.
Rest of the alleged HTC one M9 pictures
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9