HTC One set for boost as company plans to double production
Following weeks of shortage of supply of the HTC One, HTC has vowed to double production of the company’s fast-selling flagship device.
According to Jack Tong, the company’s North Asin president, production capacity for the HTC One will double before June and continue to increase to meet “strong demand”.
He futher mentioned that the company’s J Butterfly phone doubled in sales in Japan where it was recently made available to the market without contract.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9