HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
Evan Blass has always been most reliable when it comes to the leaks that emanates from his account, and he is letting us know that HTC would release a new device at the end of this month. They would love to call this unit the HTC One X10, poised to be the successor to the HTC One X9 from last year.
We have truly been expecting this unit for a while as it had been certified in Russia. We also got to know via a rumour that asides from the 5.5 inches of screen the unit would be powered by MediaTek Helio P10 chipset. Going further deep, we get to see 3GB of RAM and a rear camera sensor of 13MP rating.
Going by the leaked list that started to make internet rounds today, most of the specs have really panned out. However, the previous rumours were wrong in a few places. For example, the camera in the back would be a 16.3MP sensor instead and the selfie camera stands at 7.9MP. Looking at the spec sheet of the old One X9 and comparing to this newbie, the only improvements seem to be in the camera department.
You may also like
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- HTC One M9 currently selling for just $300
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC One A9s launched, doesn’t bring updates and is less pricier than A9