HTC plans to launch about three new devices in its “For U” event
HTC knows that the CES is where they should have shown their wares, but they cent afford to spoil their “For U” event which has been slated for the 12th of January already. On this day, we should get to see two new units in the line-up of HTC devices – the HTC U Ultra and HTC U Play. We also have specs information on both of them, so just sit back and enjoy.
For the U Play, HTC is planning to offer a 5.2-inch device which would have no headphone jack, something we have started to see more of these days. The U Ultra, on the other hand, would have a massive 6 inch of screen and also, have no headphone jack. Lastly, we should have the Ocean Note which is supposed to have a screen between 5.5 inches to 5.7 inches, measured diagonally of course.
Lastly, we know that the Ocean models should come with the same kind of curved screen technology that we see on Samsung units and have a very impressive camera system to round off. If you would like to know more, keep up with us as the For-U event is set to go live on Thursday.
You may also like
- HTC plans to launch about three new devices in its “For U” event
- HTC plans to manufacture smartphones in India via a partnership with Global Device Network
- HTC One set for boost as company plans to double production
- FCC lists upcoming Nexus devices, confirms HTC make
- HTC 10 Now Available At Sprint Starting May 13