Huawei announces 1,000,000 Ascend P7 smartphones sold
Huawei has brought in some numbers. The figures state that the company’s latest flagship smartphone has now sold 1 million copies and counting.
An ambitious-sounding spokesman who conveyed the company’s words said that Huawei is planning to sell 10 million units of the Ascend P7 by the time it’s successor arrives next year.
Sales of the P6 helped Huawei to climb into third position as the world’s third biggest vendor of smartphones with about 52 million smartphones sold between the start and the end of last year.
The Huawei Ascend P7 is an uber-thin Android smartphone with a 5″ Full HD touchscreen display, 13MP rear and 8MP front-facing camera duo, 2GB of RAM and an expandable 16GB storage.
You may also like
- Huawei announces massive 100 million smartphone shipments this year
- Huawei announces that the Honor 8 has recorded more than 1.5 million sales already
- Huawei announces that it has sold over 6 million units of the P9
- Huawei Announces Honor 5X Priced At $199.99
- Huawei announces 1,000,000 Ascend P7 smartphones sold