Huawei C199 spotted with a 5.5″ display in a metal body
An unfamiliar Huawei device was seen on TEENA during the weekend (sorry we are just reporting it now).
You can easily notice that the Huawei C199 is having a metal exo-frame by mere looking at the pictures above. The pictures were gotten on Chinese electronic approval agency, TEENA’s website where the C199 had apparently gone for licensing.
Specs surrounding the Huawei C199 cites a 5.5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage. The phone will be powered by ARM’s four Cortex-A15 cores and four Cortex-A7 cores with the big.LITTLE design.
According to Gizbot, the device will have 13-megapixel rear and 5MP front-facing cameras hile the software is run by Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Details on when the Huawei C199 will emerge remains sketchy but we know that devices listed at TEENA are normally devices that are due for announcement, though not in all cases.
You may also like
- Huawei C199 spotted with a 5.5″ display in a metal body
- Huawei’s C199S features a 5.5-inch screen and 64-bit Snapdragon 615 chipset
- HTC launches One (M8) and Desire 210 in India
- Karbonn A91
- Spice XLife 512
- Panasonic’s T44 and T30 Now Launched
- HTC slashes $100 off the HTC 10, available in new colour variants