Huawei intros Ascend P6, Ascend G750 and Honor 3C to Indian market
Huawei, currently one of the biggest smartphone players in the world, has expanded it’s portfolio in one of the biggest smartphone markets in the world.
Huawei Ascend G6, the brightest of the pack, sports a 4.5-inch HD touchscreen with 1GB of RAM and quad-core Snapdragon 400 chipset. It further features an 8MP camera with a 5MP front-facing selfie unit.
Indians can buy the Ascend G6 for INR 16,999 in Huawei shops and authorized dealers across the country,
Huawei Ascend G750 is a 5.5″ phablet with HD resolution. It’s powered by 2GB of RAM and a 3000mAh battery and is tagged as a phone for entertainment lovers.
The Ascend G750 available for INR 24,999.
Finally, the Huawei Honor 3C comes with a 5-inch screen, 1GB of RAM, 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor, 8MP rear and 5MP front-facing cameras and lastly, a 2300mAh battery.
The Honor 3C is available at INR 14,999.
You may also like
- Huawei intros Ascend P6, Ascend G750 and Honor 3C to Indian market
- Huawei Honor 3C launched in Nepal
- Gionee S6 A Overpriced Phone That Performs Well
- HTC Desire 616 and HTC One (E8) goes on sale in India
- Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+
- Pre- Registration for LG G5 Now Open
- Huawei to launch Honor 6X in India on the 24th of January