Huawei to launch Honor 6X in India on the 24th of January
Huawei has had the Honor 6X in the market since as far back as October of last year but then, they are not tired of launching it in new regions yet. The unit, which is currently available in China, the United States and Europe, has been confirmed for launch in India too. According to the media invites that the company has started to send out for this event, the launch would take place on the 24th of January
From the invite, one cannot specifically pick out the name of thee phone but all the indications point to the Honor 6X. For one, it has been touted as #SWAGphone, a hashtag used on the Indian account of the company to confirm that this unit would be the star of the day. Likewise, we also got to know that it would be a dual camera unit. What more are we waiting for?
There is not pricing information as to what it would cost in the country yet but we expect that the price be in line with the price of the unit everywhere else.
You may also like
- Huawei to start the production year with the P8 Lite (2017)
- Huawei to launch Honor 6X in India on the 24th of January
- Huawei to launch Honor 8 in India, plans a cheaper variant launch alongside
- Huawei to pair up with Leica again for camera technology on the Mate 9
- Huawei to Sell $2 Billion Worth of Bond Offering