Huawei MediaPad M2 tablet launched in France rocking a €349 price tag
Far, far away from home; far away in France, China’s telecoms giant Huawei took the veils off a new tablet which they call the MediaPad M2.
The Huawei MediaPad M2 sports a €349 price tag and the phone manufacturer says customers will be able to start making their purchases next month (June).
In terms of specs, the MediaPad M2 houses an 8″ 1920 x 1200 pixels touchscreen. Powering the slate is Huawei’s in-house 64-bit Kirin 930 SoC with 2GHz octa-core CPU, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of in-built storage. One version of the tab is decked with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage instead. The internal storage on both models can be further expanded using a microSD card.
At 7.8mm thinness, the tablet has a pretty slim profile despite the adequate 4,800mAh of battery juice which makes the device weigh in at 310 grams.
You may also like
- Huawei MediaPad T3 shows up on TENAA listing, carries a punch
- Reports suggest that the Huawei MediaPad M3 could be made official in the US
- Huawei MediaPad M2 tablet launched in France rocking a €349 price tag
- Huawei sub-brand, Honor, announces 8 inch MediaPad 2
- Huawei planning to introduce the 8.4 inch MediaPad M3 into US markets