Huawei P10 gets tested on the DxOMark’s database, impresses
The Huawei P10 unit, alongside its two other siblings, have been announced already at the MWC in Barcelona and in the following days we have started to see these units in some markets already. Well, days after that still, they are not ready to leave the news sphere alone as we have one of them pop-up again today.
In what is the most recent news as concerns any of the units in the Huawei P10 series, the standard Huawei P10 has now been subjected to DxOMark’s image quality tests and over 100, it managed an impressive 87.
This means that the camera of the Huawei P10 is just 2 points behind the Google Pixel, and one point behind the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge which had 88 on the same scale. This, however, is more than the Huawei Mate 9 which had a score of 85 instead.
As a recap, the Huawei P10 was launched with a dual camera sensor on the back, made specially by Leica, rated at 20MP and 12MP sensors.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- Huawei P10 confirmed for sale by Vodafone in Europe, availability leaked
- Huawei P10 gets tested on the DxOMark’s database, impresses
- Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
- Huawei P10 confirmed for the UK markets already, no word on the Plus variant
- Huawei P10 series finally launches with dual Leica cameras, awesome design and killer specs