Huawei sends out invitation for Sept 4 event — Ascend P7 announcement?
Huawei has began sending out invites to media outfits for an event scheduled to hold on September 4th.
Huawei is expected to announce the company’s next flagship at the September 4 event. The device should be an Ascend P7, with ‘unbreakable’ sapphire glass solution, as Huawei CEO hinted.
The Huawei Ascend P7 is said to be packing a 6-inch display with Quad HD and Full HD iterations. There will be a Kirin 920 octa-core processor inside, a 13MP /5MP camera setup, Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei’s Emotion UI 3.0 on top and finally, NFC and LTE.
You may also like
- Huawei sends out press invites for Honor 6X launch on 19th October
- Huawei sends out invite to November 3rd event, Mate 9 expected
- Huawei sends out invitation for Sept 4 event — Ascend P7 announcement?
- Huawei sends invites for Ascend P7 unveiling
- Huawei Z100-CL00 caught with fingerprint sensor, 720p display — surely not the Ascend P7