Huawei SnapTo quietly released for $179
Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei has started selling a new budget smartphone which they call “SnapTo” on Amazon. The Huawei SnapTo (or rather Huawei G620) is priced $179.99 on the e-commerce site and will start shipping on 17th of April. According to the listing, the white version of the phone will be released later in May.
For specs, you’d rather not expect much from a sub-$200 smartphone but the SnapTo is amply equipped with LTE, a quad-core Snapdragon 400 chipset and HD display which has a physical size of 5 inches.
The smartphone comes with 1GB of RAM, an expandable 8GB built-in storage, 5-megapixel/2-megapixel rear/front-facing camera duo and boots on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The device is powered by a 2200mAh battery.
You may also like
- Huawei SnapTo quietly released for $179
- You might mistake this phone for an iPhone 6, but it’s not
- Alcatel Orange Klif
- Here is Sony’s Android 4.4 and Android 4.3 update schedule
- Watch Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge official introduction video
- That moment when Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi play for the same team to save earth