IBM Announced its First Mobile iOS App
IBM’s MobileFirst made for iOS platform was created to transform potential customer with fantastic mobile experience.
Using the ExpertTech on you iPad, technicians receive the assigned work orders that was designed with analytics insight or shall we say priority jobs to prepare store management prepare for possible store visits.
Technicians can retrieve the data easily and then share the contextual information in order to identify and resolve technical issues by the customers. The special app that was made limited for iOS, provides a mobile access to latest equipment manuals, even the technical data, the job history, the location services on the route and the ability to collaborate video conference with experts.
Thought this amazing app, potentially attracts future clients, the things that I like it most was the ability to submit feedback during the period of service. Before this was done there was a survey process managed through mail.
So, IBM’s MobileFirst exclusive for iOS will maximize field staff activities with its customers, empowering each of them to quickly address any technical issues that can solve customer needs.
Etisalat anticipates its latest apps to reduce overall service costs around 10 to 15 percent and enhance problem resolution to 20 percent for rapidly growing digital networks.
You may also like
- IBM Announced its First Mobile iOS App
- Lenovo records $220 million profit in 3 months
- Kyocera Hydro Air is all about just two words: military, affordable
- Upcoming Google tablets plan to redefine tabs, pack high end specs
- Samsung SM-G906S is Galaxy S5 LTE-A with hybrid specifications
- Lava Pixel V1
- Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 3 units on the T-Mobile network gets updated