If you are always running out of juice, here’s a smartphone with 10,000mAh battery
We’ve witnessed the announcement of Gionee’s Marathon M5, a smartphone designed to save you from the marathon of running towards your wall socket every dozen hours. With 6020mAh of battery capacity, the Android 5.1-running Gionee phone will give you two days of usage straight without needing a charger whatsoever.
Well, things seem to be getting even better as Oukitel, a Chinese start-up who “supplies finely designed and well equipped devices at a surprising price to consumers across continents” is working on a smartphone with 10,000mAh battery capacity.
The company says the “handset” is in finishing stages and you should be expecting 5 to 7 days of battery life when it’s ready — even as this is nowhere close to the Gionee M5 in terms of design, albeit. The Oukitel device will also be booting on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out of the box.
Only little information about the device was relayed to us so the complete spec details are not available for now but we suspect there will be support for charging other devices on-board.
So, will you — for, let’s say $200 — be bold enough to grab this bulky device with a humongous battery life?
You may also like
- Samsung launches platform in Hong Kong, Macau to check if your Note 7 is faulty.
- The iPhone 7 series are already on for pre-orders, if you want it in Gold
- If you are always running out of juice, here’s a smartphone with 10,000mAh battery
- Samsung wants to reward you with a Galaxy S6 if you still use the 2010 Galaxy S phone
- Here’s a grind if you don’t like the iPhone 6 protruding camera