In Singapore, Xiaomi racks up 5k Redmi Note sales in 75 seconds
In a flash sales event, Xiaomi sold 5,000 units of it’s Redmi Note smartphone in far away Singapore.
The Chinese company has been raising a lot of dust lately in terms of sales numbers. 26 million smartphones is what the privately-owned Chinese company sold in the first half of 2014 while 60 million units is it’s target.
Xiaomi is now the fifth largest smartphone vendor in the China and ranks among the top 20 globally.
Xiaomi recently launched three smartphones in India where it will be selling devices for the first time ever. The phone maker is expecting to gain huge success in the country and will be grinnding it’s sales via the services of India’s popular e-commerce site, Flipkart.
You may also like
- In Singapore, Xiaomi racks up 5k Redmi Note sales in 75 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy S8+, and possible variant, leaks on Singapore support page
- Samsung Pay Singapore To be Launch this June 16
- Sony Xperia Z5 available for purchase in Hong Kong and Singapore
- LG G4 rolls out to Hong Kong, Turkey, Russia and Singapore this week