India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
A perfect clone of the recently unveiled Apple iPhone X has surfaced in India and it comes at a rather cheaper price compared to the over $1000 price tag placed on the device by the tech company.
The iPhone X’s clone however has been unveiled ahead of the official entry of the smartphone into the Indian market which is expected to be in November.
India will get the 64GB ROM and 256GB ROM variants of the iPhone X both priced at Rs. 89,000 and Rs. 102,000 respectively.
To cater for the disappointment which comes with the inability of several to purchase the smartphone GooPhone, a Chinese manufacturer has released a clone of the premium device which comes to market for less than $100.
The cloned version of the iPhone X made by the Chinese company, GooPhone I8, comes looking like the iPhone X with a 5.5-inch HD edge-to-edge display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
Under the hood, the GooPhone I8 comes powered by a MediaTek MTK6580 chipset paired with 1GB of RAM and 16GB ROM.
You may also like
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- India Gets The Xiaomi Mi A1 But In Limited Quantity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in India gets security patch for January, embedded Samsung Pay app
- Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge units gets updates in India, packs Dec. security patch
- The CREO Mark 1 gets $90 off to mark India’s Independence celebration