Indian Retail Store Now Selling Moto X Force At RS. 49,999
Motorola announced that they launched their latest smartphones with a special feature called shatterproof screen.
Introducing Moto X Force, now available in over 400 mobile retail stores, the reported smartphone was available now online from Amazon, Snapdeal and Flipkart at RS. 49,999.
Some retail stores in which Moto X Force are available are in Croma, Vijay Sales, Spice Hotspot, and Poorvika. Of course the 400 stores in India are spread all over 15 cities in which the handsets are made available, the handset can be bought by using the EMI options on some banks.
The device is made in three colors white, black and grey. Moto X Force recently launched in India with an introductory price tag of Rs. 49,999 for 32 gigabytes and Rs. 53,999 for 64 gigabytes variant.
Moto X Force biggest highlight was the Droid Turbo 2 that was made by Motorola. Last year the company said that the device display will be made in aluminum core, with a flexible Amoled screen, and a dual-layer touch screen. Lastly the smartphone has a water repellent coating.
You may also like
- Indian Retail Store Now Selling Moto X Force At RS. 49,999
- Samsung Galaxy On8 goes live for sales, retails for less than $250
- LeEco gives the Le Max 2 a price cut in Indian markets too
- Lumia 650 From Microsoft Spotted on Indian Amazon Website
- First Indian flash sale of Xiaomi Mi 4 to be sold held today