Infinix Zero aims at 100k sales in Middle East
The Infinix Zero is one of the most popular smartphones in Nigeria in 2014 and now, Infinix Mobility, the tech firm behind this amazing piece of technology has set it’s sights in the Middle East where it swears the phone will sell like hot cakes.
The company’s founder Benjamin Jiang spoke high of the smartphone and says his goals include selling 3,000 Zero smartphones an hour during the first 7 days following the launch. The Infinix Zero will be launched in the UAE on November 26, he also said.
“In the short term we are planning to sell 100,000 units and we do have very big expectations for next year because the GCC market is huge,” Jiang revealed. “We’re expecting to sell about five million phones next year, 2015.”
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Infinix Zero “Hands-on” video (unofficial)
- BestMobs Awards 2014: Best Affordable Smartphone in Nigeria — Infinix Zero
- Infinix Zero aims at 100k sales in Middle East
- Infinix Zero mocks iPhone 6 Plus’ bendgate too?
- Unbelievable: Apple made 93% of all profit in smartphone industry, leaving others empty handed