INVivo launches world’s thinnest smartphone in India for INR 32,980 ($525)
Keeping up to it’s promise, China-based tech company, Vivo, has launched it’s newly unveiled Vivo X5 Max smartphone in India. The X5 Max measures an uber-thin 4.75mm in thickness, outgunning Oppo’s 4.85mm-thin R5 which is also available in the South Asian subcontinent.
In terms of pricing, the Vivo X5 Max is a little bit on the high side when compared to smartphones from other Chinese start-ups. To own a unit of the smartphone, one has to shell out a cool 32,980 Indian rupees– roughly $525 when translated with the current exchange rates.
In terms of specs, the smartphone is fairly high range. Here’s a rundown of specs below.
Vivo X5 Max key specs
- 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED touchscreen
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB storage
- 128GB microSD card slot
- Dual SIM slot
- GSM, HSPDA and TD-LTE
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 13-megapixel main camera
- 5-megapixel secondary camera
- 2000mAh Li-polymer battery.
You may also like
- INVivo launches world’s thinnest smartphone in India for INR 32,980 ($525)
- Gionee prepping yet another ultra-thin device for MWC
- Motorola now offering free screen repair
- Chemicals at Samsung and Apple factories might be the cause of cancer to workers
- iPhone 7’s to ditch 3.5mm jack, could introduce bluetooth earbuds
- Reports confirm that Samsung is planning a Galaxy A9(2017)
- People dump their iPhones for new Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphones