The iPhone 6 was three years late! — Steve Wozniak blasts Apple
Apple co-founder and now-retired veteran computer engineer, Steve Wozniak has expressed frustration while waiting for Apple to release a big screen smartphone. He was discussing in an interview with CNNMoney.
The Woz said that while Apple was afraid in hopping into phones with larger screen displays, other OEM’s stole their market share. “Tech is like a song. You can get all the details from someone else, but you’re not sure you like it until you hear it for yourself,” the 64-year-old veteran tech geek said.
Steve seems to be happy now with the new iPhones. Back in September, he was quoted in a video by TMZ saying he has ditched all his Android phones in favor of the new 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus phablet. What Steve Wozniak said is pretty much in line with some of the trolls of the iPhone 6, here:
But none has been classier than the #bendgate
You may also like
- Apple may be unable to cater for the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X demand
- Apple launches SIM-free variant of the iPhone 7 models
- New smartphone explosion recorded on the iPhone 6 Plus
- Cricket Wireless adds the iPhone 7 smartphones to select offline stores
- Apple won’t be introducing launch sales for the iPhones this year