iPhone causes fire in airplane, causes panic in flight
iPhone and phones in general have tuned out to become unpredictable in disasters. Last time, a dad alerted the police after her young girl woke up to see her Samsung Galaxy smartphone in flames under her pillow.
This time, an incident happened on a flight that was supposedly bound for Prague, Czech Republic from Tel-Aviv, Israel.
The flight passengers were just trooping into the aircraft when one of the passengers saw smoke oozing out from her purse, filling up the cabin, courtesy of her Apple iPhone 5.
Yardin Levi said she was terrified and so was other passengers who alighted the airplane in fear. The crew had to order everybody out of the aircraft as they identified Levi’s phone as the cause of the incident.
You may also like
- iPhone causes fire in airplane, causes panic in flight
- Latest iOS 9.2.1 Update To Un-brick iPhone Device Affected by Error 53
- Apple have sold 21 million iPhone 6 units — Analyst
- After bendgate comes beardgate: Apple’s new iPhones can’t stay out of trouble
- Two million units of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus pre-ordered in China under 6 hours