Jolla posts more specs of the upcoming Jolla smartphone
Nokia’s breakaway company, Jolla seems to not be affected by the happenings at Nokia recently, as they are still moving forward to bring the Jolla smartphone into reality.
Jolla posted specs of the Sailfish OS smartphone. The 4.5-inch-display with 540×960 resolution and Gorilla 2™ Glass protection has always been teased since early this year. Jolla posted a dual-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, MicroSD slot and a user-replaceable 2100mAh battery for the device.
The Jolla phone will sport an 8MP camera with a 2MP front-facing camera. It will support GSM/3G/4G LTE networks and support WLAN802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0 EDR HS, AGPS & GLONASS, USB2.0 and NFC connectivity
The sensors are there: proximity, accelerometer, gyro, e-compass and ambient light sensors. The 2100mAh battery’s talk and stand-by time stands at 7.7/5.5hrs (GSM/3G) and 500 hours respectively.
The Jolla Jolla measures at 131 x 68 x 9.9 mm( 5.15 x 2.67 x 0.38 inches ), and weighs in at 141 grams (4.97 oz).
Update: We have posted a full specs page for the Jolla Jolla, you can read it here.
You may also like
- Jolla posts more specs of the upcoming Jolla smartphone
- Report: Apple to include stylus in next iPad
- Google Pixel 2 Smartphone Leaks Online, Here Are The Specs
- Welcome the Samsung Galaxy A7, the latest unreleased device that popped up at GFXBench
- Intex Cloud X+
- Chinese Companies Qihoo and Coolpad announce QIKU Terra 810 and Terra 808 smartphones