Jollo Jolla in tow for Indian adventure come 23rd September
On Monday, 23rd September 201, Jolla will become the latest member of the now-very-hot Indian smartphone market where the likes of Xiaomi, Oppo and Asus only joined recently. The announcement was made on Jolla’s FaceBook page on Friday.
Jolla, the first smartphone by Jolla, will be the only product the Finnish company will be offering in India as it’s their only product too. Pricing for the Sailfish OS-powered smartphone in India hasn’t been announced but keep in mind that Jolla Jolla is retailed at €399 in Finland.
According to Jolla company, their product will be marketed via one of India’s top e-commerce platforms, Snapdeal.
Jolla is a 4.5″ qHD smartphone that is powered by a gig of RAM and Qulacomm’s Snapdragon 400 chipset. The phone has an 8MP main camera and a 2MP snapper towards the front with 2100mAh battery lightening the whole unit up.
You may also like
- Jollo Jolla in tow for Indian adventure come 23rd September
- South Africa leads 4G growth in Africa
- BLU Win JR
- Full list of Apple devices getting iOS 11 update
- Deal: Unlocked iPhone 6s with 128GB storage selling for $629.99 on eBay
- #Opengate: Hackers exploit people’s Samsung phones via ‘Find My Mobile’